Macau is one of the most fascinating destinations in Asia with its old-world Sino-European architecture and culture existing side by side with the modern and lavish lifestyle – the result of its casinos and tourist industry. The location and function of the island has definitely facilitated many important cultural exchanges between the east and west in the field of the arts, science and trade.
1. Senado Square – Senado Square offer visitors a good chance to walk along the synthesis of history and culture of two civilizations.
2. The Ruins of St. Paul’s – The Ruins of St. Paul’s is the must-see attraction spot in Macau.
3. Macau Museum – To know about the history of Macau by seeing lots of objects with high history value in Macau Museum. You can find very interesting things in museum.
4. Sao Paulo Cathedral – This cathedral is only a facade – the rest has been destroyed – but it certainly is one of the top things to do in Macau – it is the city’s iconic symbol. It is beautiful sight of architecture and the perfect place to sit and enjoy a snack or just soak up in all of the hustle and bustle.
5. Macau Tower – Macau Tower, also known as Macau Sky Tower, is a tower located in the former Portuguese colony of Macau (Macao), China.
6. Macau Wine Museum – Macau Wine Museum is a wine museum in Macau, China which is located next to the Grand Prix Museum.
The Macau Wine Museum is a special and serene place because of the wines that are stored and exhibited inside.