2. The difference between a job and a career is the difference between forty and sixty hours a week.
3. My career should adapt to me. Fame is like a VIP pass wherever you want to go.
4. A born writer is born scrofulous; his career is an accident dictated by physical or circumstantial disabilities.
5. A career is born in public, talent in privacy.
6. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage and a career.
7. Great teamwork is the only way we create the breakthroughs that define our careers.
8. People don’t choose their careers; they are engulfed by them.
John Dos Passos
9. We pretend to work because they pretend to pay us.
10. Executive ability is deciding quickly and getting somebody else to do the work.
John G. Pollard